Well hi all,


over the past four years or so I have

been producing terrain for my gaming

needs well I Have now more terrain

then I need and have to find a new

direction for my gaming hobby.

So I have started to work as a

Mantic Pathfinder.

I love Kings of war , as well as

dead zone and Dreadball, so it was

easy to apply for the program.


So this blog will start with showcasing

my activities with the Mantic pathfinders

program.

There will still be times I will

place terrain projects on the blog

but it will now be the home to the

adventures of a Mantic Pathfinder

in one of the remote capital city's

around the world, Perth Western Australia.





Thursday, April 9, 2015

King of Perth



well it is time to get ready to play kings of war.

Kings Of War – Perth Western Australia


I will be running a Kings of War Tournament
It will held at
TGA on 24th May 2015
reg from 830 dice rolling at 9am finish around 5pm
three rounds two hours each

There will be a cost yet to be determined .


this event will be

Kings of war V2 beta

2000pts

no allies
Three rounds
Two hour games




With Support from Mantic Games


Best Hobby - this will be for the army that is painted, presented and has the best Character
that means more then best painted it means that that has all the trimmings the display, the fluff and history, the added extras.

Best general-straight up battle points who wins the most points

Best Painted - straight up who has the highest score on the paint matrix


and as tradition for those that play mantic we will have a
wooded spoon for the winner at the wrong end of best general


we will be using the Kings of war Beta rules and amendment document for this event, these can both be found on the mantic forum

amendment doc -
https://manticforum.com/forum/kings-of- ... re-posting

with that we will be running a 2000pt army list

and no allies as we are all still getting use to the new rules for our armies.

cost will be about $15-$20 each this may change


please let me know if you are going to attend.
Any other info can be found at my blog.


Justin
Mantic Pathfinder
email firewaterportal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment