Well hi all,


over the past four years or so I have

been producing terrain for my gaming

needs well I Have now more terrain

then I need and have to find a new

direction for my gaming hobby.

So I have started to work as a

Mantic Pathfinder.

I love Kings of war , as well as

dead zone and Dreadball, so it was

easy to apply for the program.


So this blog will start with showcasing

my activities with the Mantic pathfinders

program.

There will still be times I will

place terrain projects on the blog

but it will now be the home to the

adventures of a Mantic Pathfinder

in one of the remote capital city's

around the world, Perth Western Australia.





Monday, December 14, 2015

part 2 of table

well had a little bit of time this week to work on the table
 well I used a bit of gap filler on the gaps on the terrain, it was about $8 the tub I use will give me some left over for other project.
 next I use the texture paint to put the base coat down this is quiet expensive as it is about $60 a bucket. but this paint has now been used top build 6 tables and some terrain items and base work. so it is cheap in the long run. but if you do not what to by the paint then you can use white glue and sand. as you will need to seal the foam to protect it.



 
so now it is base coat ready for next stage.
 
so now I have spent $8 on filler
now I did not have to by the paint as I already have the paint left over.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment